About This Journal
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) (ISSN : 0973-0362) is an open-access, peer-reviewed, student-run law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore.
Established in 2005, IJLT is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology. IJLT also runs a blog to publish short articles on contemporary developments and organises lectures and conferences to promote interest and scholarship in the field of law and technology in India.
IJLT is indexed with and included in the following research databases and repositories:
- University Grants Commission - Consortium for Academic and Research Ethics (UGC-CARE)
- Thomson Reuters West Law
- SCC (Supreme Court Cases) Online
- Legal Information Institute of India (LII)
- World Cat
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic
- Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London
- Judges Library, Supreme Court of India
- J-Gate E-ShodhSindhu